RE: [ST] Tyres - again!!

Mike

> Anybody any experience of Avon Azarro 2's. Mine will need replacing soon and
> these have been recommended.

I've just ordered a set (AV35/36) and will have them fitted to my Daytona next
Tuesday.  I previously had the Azarro 1's fitted to my old CBR600.  I thought
they were brilliant tyres.  Loads of grip and very confidence inspiring even in
the rain.  I also got pretty decent mileage out of them although I can't
remember exact figures.  To top it all off they're reasonably priced too!

If you fancy some extra info try using google.com and search for "avon azarro
reviews".  It turned up a load of useful comments and opinions, the over-riding
one being that they are great tyres.

Andy