Re: [ST] for Ashley - Aussie cops

>  >>> While the crime rate rises they get more and more radars to
>protect us from ourselves. <<<
>
>     I've read about the soaring crime rate in your country (and
>England) since they successfully instituted strict gun control.  If
>you were a cop, what would you do?  Criminals have guns!... and there
>are no longer armed citizens around to help the police when there's
>trouble.    Sounds like a good time to emigrate.     =8o)

Petty crime is up a little, while murders/killings is on the way down in
Aus!  Our media is still very good at hyping up the situation, but then we
don't have any school massacre's / killings to report on a daily basis,
although we do get to whatch Michael Moore's "The Awful Truth"

But Better still the Bike riding is the best!