re:[ST] Engine Malfunction Update

rob,

I just went through this with my st. have them replace the sender again.
aparently there is a problem with non-floating fuel floats. It only took
three of them to sort out the problem TOA warranteed them all, and
overnighted the replacement from Triumph HQ.  Presto no more baleful
yellow light and empty gauge readings on a full tank.....
wooo hoooo.

Love my ST

Peace,
Andrew

. My
only problem now is my low fuel light won't shut off and my fuel guage
is
reading completely empty. I had my fuel sender replaced in October 2000
and
the Echo staff believe