Re: [ST] topbox: triumph or givi?

 >Does anyone know which size givi boxes will fit an ST with the givi
 >adapter?

Well, I run with a Givi Maxia on the back a lot of the time. This is the
largest box they do. I also run with one of the E28's that I used to use
as panniers on my VFR up there as well sometimes. It isn't necessary
pretty, but it works, and it worked just fine on my last three bikes.

The top-plate I use is a generic Givi rack adaptor, by the way - probably
the same part as the Triumph one, certainly similar.

Ken Haylock