[ST] Frustrating Friday

Well, after spending 26 hours in the past couple of days working on a
statement of work for a new client -- on top of all my regular work -- I
walk out of my office  at 10 PM tonight to find that someone has knocked
over my bike.

I guess I'm happy that they (or someone else?) righted it for me,
because the last thing I wanted to do after finishing the statement of
work was try to get an ST upright. However, the right hand side pannier
and lower fairing are scraped to hell, and the foot peg on that side is
broken about 1/3 of the way from the end. While I'm making lemonade out
of lemons, I guess I'm glad that none of the controls were broken,
either, so I could ride it home without any drama.

However, it looks like I'm due for a new mirror, lower fairing, bar end,
foot peg, pannier, and pannier bracket. At least, that's all the damage
I could tell at night. I already have my 12K service scheduled for the
week before the West Coast Rallye, so I guess I'll have to give Ely at
CalTriumph a call and ask him to expand the service order for me.

Bummer. I guess this is what insurance is for, eh?

Well, the Grey Goose from the freezer has kicked in (straight up, with a
twist) so I'm off to bed. G'night all... and thanks for letting me vent!
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA