[ST] Routes for Memorial Day ride in Hot Springs posted finally

Howdy,

	For those of you interested. I have organized a group ride
based out of Hot Springs, Arkansas for Memorial Day weekend. All of the
gory details are on my website. I have finally posted the tentative
routes for your viewing pleasure. So far, I believe we have 9 bikes and
10 people attending. Anyone interested is welcome to join us for a
weekend of fun exploring the mountains of Northeast Arkansas.

Adios,

Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi