Re: [ST] Need help recovering from the dumbest thing I've ever done

One knew some of Triumph's bikes, but didn't have any info except
> for the Tiger and Legend series - I'm assuming that the Sprint is
different.
> > From where I sit, the easiest way to get this resolved would be to jimmy
the
> seat lock somehow, remove the rear cowling and pull off the seat lock, and
> bring in the now removed lock to a locksmith, who _should_ be able to make
> key from that.  Anyone know how to pop the seat off w/o the key, or have
any
> other useful info?

Use a t-30 socket to remove the bolts holding the lock to the frame rail.
There should be enough cable to allow you to unfasten it from the lock. At
least this way you won't damage the lock intenals. May still have to wait to
get a blank from TOA as they were guarding them pretty closely. HTH