RE: [ST] CO level, bad mileage, rough running

Just to add to the discussion...

I recently had my CO2 level adjusted following a service and new tune
download.  The mechanic set the CO2 level at 3%.  I must say there seems to
be a noticeable improvement in the way the bike runs.  From around 3000 rpm
to the redline there is constant drive and the previous occasional stalling
problem I had when stopping at junctions is gone.

As Neil said, the CO2 adjustment requires the use of an EGA in conjunction
with the Triumph Gameboy.  I'd go back to your dealer and ask them to check
it (it's a simple enough procedure) and if you can, watch them while they're
doing it.

Andy