Re: [ST] FOR SALE: 2000 yellow Sprint RS (Seattle area)

Dunno.  My thoughts have been all over the place.  I've
come to the conclusion that I want a "standard" seating
position, so that somewhat limits me.  I love the Speed
Triple but it also has fit problems and I'm not going to
go down that route twice.  Thought about getting a Ducati
M900 (Monster) like I had in the past.  Believe it or not,
I even found myself eyeing a Honda Magna the other day.
In some ways it doesn't look like a cruiser to me, but
it definitely has the feet slightly out in front.  Not
sure if I could deal with that.  The type of bike I want
nobody seems to make.  A kind of cool looking muscle bike
that I can put hard bags on and maybe a windshield.  Something
to work in town but also for short trips.  I want to go look
at the new BMW R1150R, but don't know if I want to spend a
lot of money given the fact that I just bought myself a
new cello (which was $10K)!  If the BMW F650GS wasn't a
thumper I'd probably buy the thing.  So if I sound confused,
I am. :-)

Kathy

> Sorry to see that we are losing you, Kathy.  Any thoughts on what you
> will try instead?
>
> --
> Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
> Clearwater FL