Re: [ST] CO level, bad mileage, rough running

Hey Neil, thanks for your input it helps to hear other
thoughts. I think yours actually confirm that my
mechanic is on the right track.  He was using the EGA
unit as well as the "gameboy" and I watched the whole
procedure.  It started up around 7 or 8 percent and he
worked it down but it was really fluctuating.  They
only have a few minutes to work as the engine temp
gets too hot.  He let it cool off and tried again and
seemed to have it set but he is concerned that
something else is wrong and was to consult with
Triumph today.  I should find out more tomorrow.

I don't know which tune number he put in (I will ask
when I talk to him tomorrow) but it was after the
first attempt to set the CO level that downloaded it
so I don't think that is the problem.

thanks again

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST

- --- Neil Lindsey <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
to set
> your CO level, there is
> no chance that it is set correctly.  The CO reading
> must be taken using a
> calibrated exhaust gas analyzer (EGA), and the......
>
>...... For now, if I were you, I'd concentrate on
getting