Re: [ST] Ugly noise when cold

Isn't it strange that lots of guys question the wisdom of Triumph making so
much in-house rather than just buying everything in like Aprilia. If you
look at the things that cause problems they are almost all bought in, maybe
there is something to be said about keeping a close eye on quality rather
than letting someone else half way around the world do it.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple