Re: [ST] Daytona

I know what you mean, I love the "old" Daytona but I don't think that means
you can't like the new one as well. Triumph went under the first time
because they refused to make what people were buying, Bloor's Triumph isn't
going to go the same way. Reading the few reviews I have seen so far it is a
much improved bike and well able to keep up with similar Japanese bikes in
the real world on the road.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple

> I was one of the guys who didn't like it upon seeing early photos, but now
I'm really starting to like it. I think part of my initial dislike was
because I was so fond of the looks of the current model. I'm excited by all
the functional improvements.