Re: [ST] New Daytona release?

At Sears Point the Triumph SoCal rep, Mark, told me the new Daytona would
hit the States mid to late June.  When I put my deposit down to be the first
in NorCal to own one (Yipee! -- and obviously I like it too) I was told it
might be as late as August when I can take delivery.  I was encouraged to
see that the first bikes are out in the U.K. (Lilley's demo!), so I suppose
it depends how manufacturing and assembly go in Hinkley, and what their
shipping schedule is for your area.  I offerred Mark a bribe so I could get
one earlier, to no avail...

Jon
'00 blue ST (Soon to be the 2-up and SWMBO's bike)
'02 Daytona on order

but <I think the front looks more like an RC51...except much better.  Can't
wait
to test ride one. Anybody know when it's supposed to be available in the
States?  I asked my dealer last time I was there but my memory fails me (and
that's nothing new).

Randy
2K RS >