[ST] OT: motorcycle shops in/near Aspen, CO?

i don't know why i think this list has a lot of colorado folks on
it -- i guess maybe the rallies cause some talk of that area.  in any
case, on an off chance:  does anyone know of a dealer in the Aspen
area that i could call to see if they'd be willing to order tires for
me, so that we could get new rubber installed when we arrive in colorado?
it makes more sense than getting new tires in boston, and then squaring
them off for the first 2000 miles.  :-)  besides, our current tires will
still be fine until then.  i found one place using www.switchboard.com,
and i'll call them, but a recommended place is always best.

we could also get it done in denver or colorado springs, but aspen would
suit our schedule a lot better.  and i figure it's a nicer place to hang
out for a while.

alternatively, is there a rocky mountain motorcycling mailing list where i
should be asking this question?

paul