Re: [ST] Un subbing to List (Was: Many Subjects)

At 04:10 PM 5/23/01 -0400, "Joel Ashman" <joel.ashman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Or, how 'bout following the instructions to remove yourself!!
>http://www.triumphnet.com/st/mail.htm
>Funny thing about these mailing lists, you sign up by emailing a command
>to the server, and un sub by doing the same!

Thanks Joel - I've been in North Carolina for the last couple days and
hadn't been on the computer to see his removal requests.

Your message didn't make it to the list due to your use of the "s" word (s
u b s c r i b e) which the mailer filters out. However it did make it to
starship man as he promptly removed himself only minutes after receiving
your email.

Thanks again

- -Eric