[ST] for Tim Mitchell - new RS owner

 >>> can (just about) find neutral from second, but not from first --
any ideas when I can expect this miracle to happen? <<<

    By 4,000 miles the box will be like butter, and it's
bulletproof.
 >>> Givi luggage systems -- I lost the thread of the earlier posting
on this -- <<<

    http://www.thunderbike.co.nz/sales/giviPannier/rsstgivikit.htm

 >>> does the Givi fitting kit for the ST listed in the Triumph
accessories also fit an RS? Do you have to lower the pipe (does the
ST kit for this fit?). <<<

    No to all of the above.

 >>> Has anyone out there fitted the optional centre-stand? how long
does it take to get on and off -- like, is it feasable to convert
from "touring" mode (cente-stand, Givi racks, ?low pipe) to
"scratching" without spending *hours* in the garage ? <<<

    I've had one my RS for 6 or 8 months now and don't know why I
waited so long!  My dealer installed it,... I don't think it took too
long.  Since I've worn the peg feelers clean off without ever
touching the centerstand down, it's never occured to me to remove
it.

                                   Have fun;

                                             doggydo   - - - o%\o