Re: [ST] Airhawk

>For those with the airhawks I would like to know how much you paid and
where
>you got it.....the website lists $199
>
>And if you think it is worth the money.

Roberto,
  I have an Airhawk.
  I think I paid $189.00.
  I think I ordered it from my local accesory shop.
  Maybe I ordered it from the Airhawk folks direct.
  Sorry I can't remember, Eric turned me on to it.
  I like it overall. I'll start a day with the stock seat and at the
first gas stop get the Hawk out, maybe change the air pressure
 at the next stop and so on. To me, it's like having a custom seat
 that's really 3 seats in one!
  I have done a ss1000, but for the most part I am not a long distance guy.
  Typically I am done at the 3-400 mile mark each day and I find the Hawk
makes it a little more bareable.
  Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing you and your lovely bride in
August.
  Take care.
Mark"Big Dawg"Hanke
99 Triumph Sprint (BLACK)