Re: [ST] En route

On Wed, 23 May 2001, Mike Bostock wrote:
> The bike parking was a narrow corridor and bikes parked two abreast such that there was hardly room to struggle back down the line of bikes with my bags.  Some fairly tatty bits of rope were supplied - fortunately I had brought along my own ratchet lash
ing straps and padding [essential IMHO].

That reminds me, especially with the two road trip incidents I
have had, first being the pair O flats when I was moving to Dallas
and the second being Bill's unfortunate gravity storm. That I should
put a couple of straps under the seat. When I had the broken pavement
induced flats the toy truck operator only had straps suitable for
cars not bikes. Luckily Bill had 2 decent straps for trailering
bikes in his truck.

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664