[ST] Re: Air Horns

> Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:22:28 -0400
> From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx (by way of Message_Redirector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
> Subject: [ST] Air Horns
>
> From: "Cameron" <camckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Air Horns
> Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:26:50 -0700
>
> Has anyone installed an Air Horn on their ST?  I need one here in LA.  =
> Too many idiots on the road.
> Cameron
> '00ST

The too many idiots must be the reason behind the results of a study a
friend of mine, retired from LA Co Sheriff, told me about.  Apparently LASO
studied motorcycle-involved accidents in LA and discovered that if you ride
daily, within seven years you'll be involved in a fatal accident.  Not just
an accident, but fatal.  Yikes!  Don't mean to scare you, but just be
careful down there!
Regards,
Eric
Portland, Oregon