[ST] Oil leak?

Dave,

You don't by any chance use a Scottoiler do you?

I noticed on mine, just into the current hot spell (UK term for 25 deg C),
when it was still on a "cool-weather viscosity" setting (15 deg C) that
*chain* oil drips down from the rear sprocket and the vertical line from the
front sprocket - this seems to include the back end of the left belly pan,
the bottom left chassis and the sump plug.

Until you've got down and got under, and really had a good look what's
happening, all of this (particularly the sump plug thing) can make for some
heart stopping moments!

Moral of the tale: a Scottoiler needs adjustment for temperature variations
of about 5 deg C.

Regards,
- --
BRG