[ST] for Jim - RS centerstand

 >>> Actually, a set of longer peg feelers comes with the
centerstand, so I assume the stand will drag with the stock feelers.
<<<

    The longer peg feelers came with my centerstand also.  The dealer
asked me what I wanted to do, because in the process of wearing down
the stock feelers I had worn away part of the peg that the feelers
screw into and buggered up the threads irretreivably.  To mount the
new feelers that came with the centerstand, I'd have to buy new pegs.
Penurious as I am, I just brought the feelers home with the intention
of buying new pegs the first time I touched the centerstand down.

    That was 6-8 months ago and I'm not even sure I could find them
now but I've never touched the stand down in spite of still
frequently (but lightly) scraping the pegs.

                                    Have fun;
                                              doggydo   - - - o%\o