Re: [ST] Prob: Vibration causing hands to go to sleep

Previously, you (Cameron) wrote:
> Excellent. Thanks guys.  I have the Throttle Rocker on my bike and it really
> helps a lot.  In my case also, my fingers become numb after about a half
> hour and to rest it on the Throttle Rocker relieves the numbness in about 30
> seconds.  If you guys are experiencing the numbness syndrome, try the
> Throttle Rocker. Good thing is, it cost only 9 or 10 bucks.

Got a Throttle Rocker and Throttlemeister throttle lock.  Combined with
my Olympia Gelpad gloves I've regularly done 250-350 mile days and once
a 680 mile day.  My hands were not a problem.

If I got a better saddle and did some strength exercises I could imagine
going for a Saddle Sore 1000!

- --

Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL