RE: [ST] Prob: Vibration causing hands to go to sleep

This may or may not help your problem, but back in the days when I used to
race mountain bikes (had to start out on two wheels somewhere) I learned how
to prevent hand numbness.  The key is to keep your wrists straight, and your
elbows bent.  This allows any bumps in the handlebars to be absorbed by the
bending of your elbows instead of the crushing of your wrists.  It also
helps to hold your torso up with your lower body instead of your arms, and
to keep your hands loose.  I'm 5'7" (on a good day) and have no problems
staying comfortable on my RS with stock bars and plain leather gloves.

Hope this helps.
Nick "the dirtbag"
'00 Yellow RS