Re: [ST] Shipping from Jack Lilley

Lex,

I just ordered from Lilley's and they told me 5 working days. I'll let you know. Shipper is Swift Air according to Katherine at Lilleys.

I thank all on the list that recommended Lilleys. They were an absolute pleasure to deal with on the phone, e-mail, and by web site. It is rare to get such good service these days.

The price delivered was cheaper than the best price I got state side. :-)

Robert
'00 Blue ST
'98 XR440R