[ST] RaceTec

I recently paid for RT springs and emulators to be installed in my '99 Sprint
ST.  The forks were sent to the RT factory to have the job done. On
inspection, the only thing that looks different is the presence of RT
stickers on the lower tubes. The only adjustment is the preload screw on top,
which was there before. Where should I look for the damping adjustment on the
emulators? The reason I ask is that I have seen advice on the list a couple
of times to "try backing off the emulators two turns" etc. I am beginning to
wonder if the only thing they did was apply the labels, or, at best, insert
the springs and new fork oil, springs, seals, bushes, etc., for which I was
charged in addition to the emulators.  Sceptical in San Diego-Dave Collins