[ST] doggydo's dilemma

 I've had my '00 RS Sprint now for almost a year-and-a-half and my
'01 Bonneville for 3 or 4 months; both have the stock exhaust.

 I've always been completely happy with my RS but now I find myself
mome and more often taking the Bonny just because it's quieter, even
though the RS is more fun to ride!  It's not that the RS is really
loud (especially with the stock pipe),... it's just louder than the
Bonny.  Does anyone know of an after-market can for the RS that would
be quieter than stock?  I haven't been able to find one on the web.

                            Thanks in advance;

                                         doggydo   - - - o%\o