[ST] Mission Impossible 2: Wow!

Hello everyone!

Well, this weekend's weather has really turned out lousy here in southern
Mass, so since I didn't want to ride my bike in the pouring rain, I decided
to rent a movie.  I saw 'Mission Impossible 2' for sale in the pre-viewed
tapes bin at $7.99, so I bought it instead of renting it.  Even though I
can't stand Tom Cruise, all I can is WOW!

John Woo (the director) is the man!  I'm sure most of you have already seen
this movie, but if you haven't, YOU MUST SEE THIS MOVIE.  It has a great
chase scene where Cruise and the bad guy duke it out on 2 Triumphs, a Speed
Triple and a Daytona I believe.  I'm glad I bought this movie!  It was
refreshing to see Triumph bikes used in such a big budgeted Hollywood
picture.

I know I'm a bit behind the times.  I'm still one of those people who
haven't seen 'Titanic'.  Never have, never will. :)

Take care everyone!

Scott

P.S.  Are there any other movies that involve good motorcycle chase scenes?
I remember an old Charles Bronson flick that had a pretty decent chase scene
in it as well.  Anyone know the title?