[ST] alignment problem?

I think there is a problem with the alignment of my bike and it has been
this way from the start. I noticed from the first time I let go of the
handlebars with both hands, I needed to lean quite a bit to the right to
maintain a straight ahead direction. I generally thought this to be a trait
of the bike. Yesterday I asked some riding friends if they had to do the
same technique when they let go of the bars with both hands and they replied
no. I asked if they thought it was an abnormal trait on my bike. So, now I
am asking this list if anyone has experienced the same problem with their
ST's. I would like to take the bike into the dealer to address this, but
first I want to know if it is common on the ST's or not.
Mike Benzon