[ST] Movies with Triumphs

Scott wrote:
"P.S.  Are there any other movies that involve good motorcycle chase scenes?
I remember an old Charles Bronson flick that had a pretty decent chase scene
in it as well.  Anyone know the title?"

Yes! And a new one at that:
Romeo Must Die has a Tiger in it and the sound track is very cool as well.
For those who have not experienced the DVD thing with a surround sound
system, start saving! Man, I thought I was in the movie on the bike! Great
chase scene!!
Another one that has a Triumph in it was Barbed Wire where (Pamela Anderson
bares it all). I think she rides a Thunderbird and maybe there is also a
Tiger.
The Matrix has an all-too-brief shot of Trini on a Speed Triple. Hmm.....

Any other Motorcycle movies? C'mon, I KNOW we can get a pretty good list
here.
Bill Findiesen