[ST] Belstaff jackets

Just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with the Belstaff
line of riding clothes or has heard of them before.  I had never heard of
them until I went to one of the local bike shops looking for a helmet for me
girlfriend.  Anyway, that had the Belstaff Avalon there and I really liked
it.  The color combination is quite nice with out being gawdy.  Anyway, they
also had a bunch of different sizes so I could actually try one on for once.
It is supposedly 100% waterproof, back zipper to attach pants to, elbow and
shoulder armour, place to put Knox (?) back armour at, zip out liner, and
vents.  So it would pretty much fit everything I am looking for in one
jacket.  And the price was decent - $240

As soon as we get the ST picked up, I would like to take it there and see
how close the blues match.  Otherwise it would be a black/grey instead of
the black/blue.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric Mann