[ST] re: Belstaff jackets

>  From: "Eric Mann" <eric91z@xxxxxxxx>, on 05/28/2001 17:54:
>  Just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with the Belstaff
>  line of riding clothes...

I have the blue Avalon and love it! It's fine up to about 80 degrees fahrenhait
without the liner, and is very warm with the liner. I find it very comfortable,
and you can adjust it so that you get no flapping even though it's lightweight.
I've worn it through some bad rain for hour zipped to Joe Rocket pants, and it
dodn;t leak at all. Eventually the outer layer of the sleeves sokaed through,
but it never made it through to the inside, and dried completely overnight.

FWIW,

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	'01 red SV650S  "Cherii"