[ST] Re: ...fastpack; Held

> PS....Triumph CONTENT.....anybody using or used a fastpack rear luggage
> pack, M's looking at it for her TT600.

Assuming you're talking about the Fastbag (http://www.fastbag.com), they've
only recently started being imported to the US. So far as I know (I've made
a couple of inquires) no one in my area (southern Calif) has one. The west
coast distributor is a shop in Petaluma, so maybe they're selling up in
northern Calif. If you get one, post back about how you like it. After
hearing all the stories on the list about how Triumph's top case makes the
bike feel less stable at speed, one thing I'd be interested to know about is
whether Fastbag lives up to its claim to actually increase the stability of
the bike at speed. Ultimately though, it has little competition, as there
are very few luggage options for folks with sportbikes that don't want them
to look like tourers.

I don't think anyone posted this: the US importer of Held gloves is Helimot
in San Jose (http://www.helimot.com). From their website you can get a list
of retailers who carry their products.

Daphne