Re: [ST] Prob: Vibration causing hands to go to sleep

Paul,

This may have come up by now, I'm a couple days behind in reading the
digests, but one thing you could try is to add some weight at the end of the
bars, maybe through new bar ends.  The added weight will lower the frequency
of the vibration, hopefully low enough so that it isn't as painful as
before.  Try experimenting with different weights.  You'll eventually hit a
"sweet spot" between the natural frequencies of the bars.

Dan Williamson
Greenville, SC