[ST] Belstaff

<They're actually one of the oldest manufacturers of motorcycle apparel,
<and are pretty well known for their waxed cotton jackets. These jackets
<nicely compliment vintage motorcycles, but don't do so well to keep you
<warm or dry. (Well, at least compared with what's available today. I
<guess they were the bee's knees back in the day.)

I used to have a waxed cotton Belstaff jacket in the mid 70's for enduro
competition on my Bultaco. It was the only way to go!  Still remember
hanging it up in the garage after a particularly wet ride, and finding the
pockets still filled with water a week later.

Jim Parker
'00 RS
'00 BMW K1200LT
'75 Bultaco Frontera 250 (wonder where that is now)

(still trying to talk my wife into a '00 BMW M Coupe)