[ST] (Fwd) Re: Any new word on your hand and or wrist?

I asked Bill off-list regarding the state of his recovery and received this
reply.  Since he has some trouble typing, due to the cast, he asked me
to forward his reply.  So, without further ado, here it is.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA

- ------- Forwarded message follows -------