[ST] Re: Belstaff jackets

> Just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with the Belstaff
line of riding clothes or has heard of them before.

Not wishing to be rude, but have you been on Mars for 50 years? Belstaff are
one of the oldest names in clothing, in fact at one time in the UK (about 30
years ago) were about the only decent stuff you could buy. Maybe they're
only now pushing out into the rest of the world? I can't vouch for current
quality though, as I haven't used their stuff for years.

Barry