[ST] Antifreeze leak Part III: The return! :)

Hi all!

On my way home from work today, someone at a light happens to point out
"Hey, your bike is leaking a blue liquid."  I look over at my swingarm...
AAARRRGGGHHH!  Well, the friggen antifreeze leak happened again!

I was bulls**t, so when I got home I stripped the sidepanels off, and took
off the coolant bottle.  Upon examining the bottle, it turns out the top of
the bottle has a defective lid.  That is, if you look at it closely, it
should have an internal lip around it in a full 360°.  Well, it doesn't, so
I'm going to call tomorrow and ask them to order a new one for me.  As a
matter of fact, the lid the black cap snaps on to isn't even level;  it has
a wavy pattern to it, and is paper thin.  Just a defective bottle, that's
all.  no biggie.

I should have taken a closer look at this sooner.  I didn't realize the
overflow bottle came off with 1 screw!  Guess I was just a lazy bastard. :P

Just thought I'd fill you all in, just in case someone else has a leak as
well.  I could silicone the cap as people have suggested, but since it's
under warranty, I'd rather have it fixed right, especially since I know
what's causing it now.

Scott
01' Sprint ST (blue)

P.S.  2 of the 3 bolts that hold the exhaust can on my bike are missing, and
the 3rd is cracked right down the middle.  On my way back from my ERC course
last Saturday, I noticed my exhaust was especially loud.  Upon further
inspection it appeared that the missing bolts must have vibrated out of
socket.  Celled the dealer and ordered them - 2 weeks at the earliest!
Yikes!  Good thing the hardware store had some replacements.  They may not
be the stock bolts, but at least I put lock washers on these babies this
time!  Man, my luck I tell ya...  just call me shleprock!