[ST] RE: Tool Kit

Jesse sez:
"Been browsing the Rider Wearhouse catalog (always a dangerous thing to do
when you have a few extra bucks) and now I'm resolved to get some good tools
to replace the *^%$#@! standard tool kit.  The Kruz Tools kit looks pretty
good, but I'm wondering if y'all have some recommendations, or the exact
specs on some of the funky Triumph stuff (Torx bits, etc). I haven't done
too much wrenching on my bike yet, as I haven't really needed to, but I'd
like to be able to handle as much as possible that could happen.  Thanks
y'all, and ride safe."

For Christmas I got the metric kit and the quality is superb! There is room
in there to add the specific tools you need, but I have used it to work on
the bike a few times and it worked quite well. You need the spanner for the
rear wheel to adjust the chain from the factory kit, and you should check
over for one or two torx. (sorry, don't have sizes off the top of my head).
As one who has wrenched a lot over the years and have quite a large
collection of Snap On tools, I thought it was a great value. The wrenches
look as if they were made by Snap On - very smooth/shiny and well balanced.
Bill Findiesen
99 ST - Jet black (the stealthy AND fastest color)