RE: [ST] Prob: Vibration causing hands to go to

Paul,

This would be a bit more of a custom mod.  You can buy aftermarket bar ends,
of course, but what you want to do is experiment with their weight.  You can
usually find some steel washers at the local hardware store that will fit
tightly inside the bar ends.  By experimenting with the number of washers,
you'll find a weight that works.  If you can't find some washers that fit,
adding some lead is always an option.