Re: [ST] sargent seat (was Re: New file uploaded )

I hope you looked at the second photo, the first one was just an old one of
the backrest. I had them change front and rear to super cell foam, widen
front and rear, add height to front,  add height/level the rear. Top off
with carbon look seat covering (just as grippy as stock) add red (from
samples he sent me) to side panels, make the backrest the same. I don't have
any real long days on it yet but Dee says it is MUCH better than stock and I
like it so far.

Paul & Dee