[ST] Headlamps

I have read many posts on headlamps and would like to
add my .02
I bought a brand new 00'ST and the headlamps have
never been touched... I recently rode the north
cascade loop and it got dark, very very very dark.
pitch dark. the headlamps on hibeam leave nothing to
be desired. they are several steps beyond adequate...
how much more with the extravision bulbs and this
wiring mod? they kick ass alredy. I dont see any need
to throw more money at them, I wonder what the
difference in the years is??. when I get bored and
have some spare change I will probably swap the bulbs
for the Xtra vision.. gawdamn I love this bike!how
could it be better.....hhmmmmm maybe if it didnt sound
like an old Hough H65 at idle...its almost to good to
be true (last bike was a maxim 650)

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST (+4hp, +6ft/lbs, +1000 candle light
power-red)
85 Hondu magna V30