Re: [ST] Where do people sit?

i sit very close to the tank -- i think it's a long reach to the bars,
even after having raised them a bunch.  i tried a friend's corbin, and
found that it sloped away from the tank where i wanted to be.  the "bucket"
was a good couple of inches back from my preferred position.

how did you describe your desired modifications to sargent, so i know
what not to ask for when the time comes?  :-)

paul