Re: [ST] Where do people sit?

I'm a sit toward the front kind of guy and had Sargent do my seat (the
recent photo). I had them move the 'standard' rise slightly forward. They
should make the seat any way you want it. I drew a side view then added
another side view showing what I wanted in another color on the same sheet.
They seemed to follow that pretty well. I called them in advance to talk
about what I wanted and they called to discuss it with me when they had the
seat and instructions in hand.

Paul
> Ok, this is a weird question, I realize.  I had my seat modified by
Sargent