[ST] RE: (ST) Cold weather questions

>  > My cheeks and chin are starting to numb when riding in the cold.
>  > Any ideas what to do, other than not ride or move to CA?  I've got

Being well used to cold winter riding I can heartily reccomend the use of a PLO
scarf for keeping your neck and face warm. Mine folds into a large triangle. The
centre of the longest edge (hypotenuse) fits over the nose and the trailing
edges are wrapped around the neck, thus sealing your jacket collar, neck and
face. A useful side effect is that your breath is deflected downwards, away from
the visor. I can get them from a local army surplus stores for IRP5 each in a
variety of colours. I've tried balaclavas and fleece neck tubes but they're
nowhere near as effective.

They may however elicit some strange looks in your current political climate.

Howlin'

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software