[ST] Oil Change

Evening everyone,

Some time ago I remember someone asking about the tool to change the oil
filter. I just tried to check the archive to see if this info was already
there, but the archive is down.  So, also being someone with fingers thicker
than 2mm, I needed said tool.  After a visiting a couple of different shops,
I dropped by my local Pep Boys.  And in exchange for $4.99US, I got a size G
(68mm) oil filter socket which happily fits on my 3/8" ratchet, and the
filter.

If this is moot info, sorry for wasting your time, if this is useful, I suck
at it, but do try to help.

Sean
'01 Sprint ST BRG
'98 XR400 w/ lights