Re: [ST] Visit from the Prince of Darkness

Hey Mike,  don't feel too bad.  You would be surprised how many of us on the
list have actually admitted to the same mistake whitout having to.  Which
leaves you to wonder how many have but just have'nt fessed up.

I personally was late for work and made it down to the basement with the
battery before it occurred to me to check the kill switch.

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST, Blue