Re: FINE-C(Re: [ST] Visit from the Prince of Darkness)

> Yeah, I used to be religious about FINE-C, until I
> got my Sprint.  It's
> lost half it's meaning, since Fuel and Choke are
> gone, and Engine cutoff
> is effectively gone, since using that makes your
> computer forget things.
>
> Now I've got a new one:  ICS
>
> Ignition
> Clutch
> Sidestand (my favorite)

You can still use FINE-C on your Sprint...I do.

Fuel - Got any?  Do I need to stop right away and get
some?  Not the same as MSF's, but it's a good thing to
know before you roll out.

Ignition - should be obvious.

Neutral - still a very good idea, but not necessary.

Engine cutoff switch - I see your point, but it's a
good thing to check

C - clutch.  I know they say choke, but that makes no
sense with most fuel injected bikes.

Your's (ICS) is fine if you dont mind sitting on your
bike while you're waiting for it to warm up.  I know
MSF says to not have a bike running unless you're on
it, but how many people dont tart their bike and let
it warm up while they are standing next to it?