[ST] Front end shake

Just looking for some help with a front end shake the bike has developed.
While out riding with the beautiful weather we had in Iowa last weekend, I
noticed the handlebars shaking a little - especially when slowing down.
Took both hands off the grips at one point and it was shaking pretty good.
Had a little of this before when the rear tire had a leak and was low on
air, but everything is fine back there.  I have about 4100 miles on the
original, stock front tire, and about 3000 miles on the new (stock type)
rear tire.

Any thoughts?

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx