Re: [ST] Front end shake

Well disc warpage has been reported in bikes with similair milage,
have your dealer measure runout. I doubt it's fork oil. Front tire
could be cupping causing the problem and although I doubt that the
steering head bearings are shot they could be a bit loose, dealer can
adjust them.. HTH

Erik

PS: also check and properly adjust front and rear suspension sag..
springs wearing could change the steering geometry.. and also does it
shake with the bags on or off, or both.. loose bag at speed could
effect stability