Re: blame canada(Re: [ST] Poor Idling)

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, brian wrote:

> I think there might be something to the "Canadians in the vicinity"
> theory.  When my bike did this to me, I had walked out of the building
> with a coworker and he was talking to me about my bike, which I had just
> gotten.  I was pretty embarassed that it wouldn't idle, so when it died,
> I just pretended I'd turned it off so I could hear him better.
>
> Anyway, he's just moved here from Ontario a year or two ago.

So by that theory my bike should never Idle????

I move here (Dallas) from Ontario about 3 years ago. Ask your coworker
where [s]he is from.

As far as the blame Canada reference, for the rest of the day my coworkers
are goingto have to put up me me humming the Uncle F'r song.

T.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500